GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
If you are interested in influencing decision-making process for Manufacturing Execution product portfolio by designing and maintaining systems like MES, a Product Expert role is just for you. You will be working on product design in cooperation with Product Director and senior stakeholders from Global QSC team, site manufacturing leaders and global CH Tech VC&I leadership team.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Providing business process analysis expertise for MES system across all manufacturing sites
- Developing and maintaining deep understanding of manufacturing and Batch record processes, systems and objectives
- Being point of contact for local/regional engagements on MES product features, enhancements and capabilities
- Tech System Lead & Admin for MES platform supporting MBR Designers, MES super users at sites and promoting best practices on the product globally
- Support Service requests as System Admin with e.g end to end process support to help with scale, terminal, printer configuration in MES system
- Managing new incoming demand from markets and leading assessment and definition of local needs, as well as benefits cases, identification of options and solution analysis
- Partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams throughout the product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU release management
- Owning End-to-end backlog coordination
- Ensuring high adoption of product features across markets
- Cooperating with vendors to influence future extensions of their product
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years in IT systems consulting and business analysis
- Experience in vendors management
- Experience in team management role
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at senior levels
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages