E2E / Incident Manager
Job position is for an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation.
We provide many benefits!
- Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
- Medical Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members
- Social Fund Scheme
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
- Remediate deviation of a process for its particular division /department/ school
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
- Point of contact for all Major and Normal Incidents
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
- Monitor the workload per Tier 1 Analyst
- Liaise with L2 teams and Own the Incident resolution E2E
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators
Who we're looking for?
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL and Service Desk Operations
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a roles of Incident management and coordination.
- Prior experience as Incident manager is preferred.
- English language fluency is required for the role.
- Additional skills of Infrastructure, networking architecture is preferred.
Behavioral Skills & Attributes:
- Should have knowledge of ITIL process
- Should have analytical & reasoning skills
- Ability to create Weekly & Monthly reports for the management review
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Collaborates well & Effective communicator at all levels
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages