Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization platform.
Reporting to manager in Poland, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich.
We are looking for senior specialist, who will take ownership of existing Java application.
There is a plan to assign team of two to work on this application: Senior Java developer and Angular \ Java developer.
Arranging and coordination of migration from legacy Java platform to containers.
Dealing with formal request-approval processes
- Implementing business requirements to high coding standards
- Taking ownership of software product
- Collaboration with peer technology team, delivery project managers, and business experts
- Timely Implementation of server side application requirements against the IT product roadmap
- Coordination of application releases
- Arranging necessary lifecycle management activities, including preparing necessary formal requests and obtaining approvals for them
Who we're looking for?
- Proven track record in:
o Java 8
o REST services
o Docker containers
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle Database
- Experience in automated testing, Junit, mocking framework and integration testing frameworks.
- Good Understanding of software design principles and Microservices
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM) as a plus.
- Experience of Maven, GIT, and CI/CD methodology
- Bachelor studies in technical discipline from renowned university (computer science)
- An open mind and the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Preferred previous working background in financial services
- Basic knowledge of financial products and financial time-series