- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise to support complex Unix Systems across all tiers on SuSe, RHEL
- Develops complex and significant technical architectures to support and align with business lines, system capabilities, and technology strategies, goals & objectives
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure stability to the server environments.
- Ensures alignment of strategic plans with technology roadmaps using knowledge and experience of VMWare ESX vSphere, Server & Blade technology
- Maintain system security, particularly how to configure systems to meet corporate security standards
- Develop and executes infrastructure projects & change request tasks
- Implement change requests and meet project deliverables within defined guidelines.
- Automate workflows using AWS Cloud formation, Azure resource manager, Chef/Puppet, AWS/Azure CLI’s and BASH & powershell scripting
- Clear and effective business and technology communications are needed, both to internal and external customers.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in:
- Designing, managing, maintaining and delivering projects related to Linux and AIX (SLES / RedHat /AIX)
- Event, Incident, Request, Change and Problem Management as per ITIL best practice
- Linux automating technologies, such as Puppet/Ansible etc. along with workflows using shell scripts
- Customer handling to present root cause analysis, design, automation workflows walkthroughs
- Fluent in English
- Have worked in server migration (physical to virtual, virtual to virtual) and OS upgrade projects
- Well versed in Data Centre and Security - Basic Data Centre knowledge (servers, virtualization, backup services)
- Understanding of Strong customer and service orientation combined with good work etiquette, good communication and teamwork skills with positive attitude
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages