Our team develops software that provides critical information to supervisors and call takers working in Emergency Calls centers. The team is responsible for end-to-end software development life-cycle, including: design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance on front-end and back-end sides.
We work as a small, colocated scrum team that delivers software in three-week sprints. We love microservices architecture, DevOps and Continuous Delivery approach. Tests are automated on multiple levels (UT, box and end to end) . We work daily with the Product Owner and Product Manager who are located in the United States.
Technologies used in projects are: Back-end: Azure, microservices, Java8+, reactive Programming, Spring, Redis, Kafka
Who we're looking for?
What we are expecting from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Experience with Java 8>
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with REST API development
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud databases (e.g. Azure SQL DB, Azure Cosmos DB, Redis).
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with Spring, reactive programming
- Practical knowledge about microservices
- Familiarity with REST architectural style
- Familiarity with cloud / distributed computing concepts
- Familiarity with Azure, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking