We are looking forward to hire IT professionals for the role of Automation Anywhere Developer. This role is for someone who thrives on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
Work Locations: Poland, Moldova, Belarus.
- Analyze the business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Creating and maintaining solutions and other relevant documentations like PDD, SDD etc.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, business process improvement, and risk identification / mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
- Hands-on experience using Meta Bot, IQ Bot, Bot Insights
- Desired to have hands-on experience using AA version 11.
Who we're looking for?
- Should have 3- 5years of development experience using Automation Anywhere.
- Hands-on experience of RPA tool Automation Anywhere.
- Detail Knowledge on Coding & testing of automation Anywhere modules.
- Task Bot and Meta Bot experience is a must.
- Hands-on experience on Macros, VBA, VB Scripting is a must.
- Hands-on experience in SQL is a must.
- Create and maintain documentation related to Robotic Process Automation projects: process Mapping, Business Requirements, Functional & Technical specifications, proposals, Go-Live Release notes, Package Deployment, and Administration.
- Experience working with OCR is a must.
- Experience in implementing complex (multiple functionalities) processes is a must.
- RPA Architecture and Delivery experience is a must.
- Good to have knowledge of UI Path or Blue Prism.
- Should be a problem solver and self-starter