Junior Software QA Engineer- Traveler Experience team
Our principles are:
- Cooperation with Product Owner…
- Code quality matters…
- Test automation from the beginning…
- Automated deployment…
- supporting product quality
- improving application stability and performance
- maintaining regression tests
- understanding business requirements and creating proper test cases
- developing your skills working with other best in class teammates
Who we're looking for?
- Basic scripting or programming skills
- QA experience, proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Test Automation and Testing Tools desired (Selenium or any other).
Nice to have:
- Background in integration testing, testing interfaces between primary application and other applications
- Basic JAVA skills preferred
- experience in load/performance testing
- familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- ISTQB certificate is a plus
How we manage our projects?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- 10 days
Phone screen with Recruiter
Technical interview with Hiring Manager& tech recruiters