GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
Quality Tech strive to deliver products and services to our Quality customers that meet the needs of the business whilst being intuitive, efficient, effective and satisfying to use. We require a skilled Quality Tech Senior Product Designer with experience in business- and user-centred analysis, and an appreciation for design and process improvement, to join our Product Team. They will help deliver better user experiences and business processes within our application portfolio, identifying opportunities to improve systems and processes whilst advocating a user-centred focus within Agile ways of working.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Optimising the delivery of business value through business partnering, process improvement, user research and user-centred design.
- Performing user research through qualitative enquiry, quantitative data analysis and user testing within the Quality customer base of this product area.
- Obtaining a solid understanding of the business domain and processes within a product area, capturing user goals, needs and expectations and translating these into personas, journeys and user stories that drive towards improvements.
- Driving process optimalisation through process modelling and service design, taking into consideration the product strategy and system and data landscapes.
- Driving experience design activities to improve user interfaces and task flows through wireframing, prototyping and ideation workshops.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and other members of the product team, with a clear focus on delivering value quickly while helping to steer the product area towards business- and user-centred improvements.
- Engaging with the Tech UX & Design Team to support the maturity of UX and Design across Quality Tech, specifically working with other UX practitioners and sharing experiences.
- Partnering with the business area to understand their challenges and needs, whilst working to manage system and process changes within these user groups, helping ensure smooth deployments and satisfied customers.
- Keeping up with internal and external trends in your product area, including mobile, wearables and social media.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree – IT
- 5-6 years’ of experience in working in an IT product related industry, with experience in IT software analysis, design and delivery, with awareness of the UX space, particularly areas of user research, experience design and service design.
- skills in the range of laboratory information management system ( for example labware )
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree – User Experience or Design
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages