You'll be joining our Software Developing team as QA / Quality Assurance Tester expertise for our global platforms.
Working closely with Developers, QA team, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners in product-based teams to resolve technical, design, and functional issues using manual and automated testing techniques.
We provide an extensive suite of class-leading automation and testing tools, solutions, and delivery in a fast, innovative, and efficient way. In this position, you'll play an important role in helping introduce and develop our next generation of platforms and solutions.
The role of Quality Assurance Automation Engineer involves analyzing requirements from the client, participating in Test Plans preparation, preparing and executing test suites, test cases, defect tracking, preparing suggestions concerning improvement of applications quality, communication with Test Lead, participating in review meetings within the Team, automating manual QA using well-proven approaches and frameworks
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and its automation
- Solid experience within requirements analysis, test design, test scripts creation and execution, tracking of defects and reporting of results
- Ability to prepare detailed test plans that consist of scope, strategy, approach and execution
- Proficiency in working with Unix-like environments
- Experience in developing automated scripts with Selenium and/or other open source automation tools
- Coding skills in: Python (preferred language) and/or JS, Java, PHP, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl
- Willingness to learn Python
- Experience working with QA automation environments
- Solid understanding & practical experience of Agile SDLC process with particular emphasis on pipeline automation
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment