You'll be joining our Software Developing team as QA / Quality Assurance Tester expertise for our global platforms.
Working closely with Developers, QA team, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners in product-based teams to resolve technical, design, and functional issues using testing techniques.
We provide an extensive suite of class-leading automation and testing tools, solutions, and delivery in a fast, innovative, and efficient way. In this position, you'll play an important role in helping introduce and develop our next generation of platforms and solutions.
The role of Quality Assurance Automation Engineer involves analyzing requirements from the client, participating in Test Plans preparation, preparing and executing test suites, test cases, defect tracking, preparing suggestions concerning the improvement of applications quality, communication with Test Lead, participating in review meetings within the Team, automating manual QA using well-proven approaches and frameworks
Who we're looking for?
- Creating and managing a backlog of work
- Working with direct reports to ensure their goals are met, including quality, productivity, and training goals and personal improvement/growth goals
- Conduct test case reviews and analysis of test completion
- Define and manage testing phases as required for product releases, including functional testing, item specific testing, regression testing, and release packaging and testing
- Develop testing strategy, and ensure the team's execution of strategy to defined metrics
- Oversee all item testing design, item verifications, release testing, and customer-specific beta software support
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements
- Analyze and investigate outside product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines
- Document release status and completeness of the QA process in the defect tracking system
- Perform analysis and communicate any quality concerns to other departments within the organization
- Own communication of quality policies across departments to communicate the quality progress and release schedule