Are you passionate about building quality software? We’re looking for skilled engineers to help us build a key management solution for the cloud. This is more than just writing code, this is about making sure that using our solutions is a breeze and a great experience.
We've started the project a few years ago, but every year brings new challenges, and now we’re working on getting our product into the cloud.
The project is set in domain of applied cryptography. Software we create is utilized, between the others, by banking and automotive industries.
We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding of containerization technologies and knows the difference between k8s and Docker, has already made 1000 mistakes, and knows how to recover from a disaster.
- Analysis of new demands for backend services,
- Deployment automation,
- Product release control,
- Cloud infrastructure including automation, configuration, deployment, and monitoring,
- CI/CD with automated builds, test, and deployment of applications and services,
- Monitoring and maintenance for site reliability.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for people who have expertise with the following technologies. You will focus on one or more of these and should be able to go deep:
- Kubernetes (design, setup, implementation, operations),
- Bash (or shell scripting in general),
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology,
- Python is a plus,
- Experience with OpenShift is a plus.
We're working with English speaking clients and colleagues (well, not–Polish–speaking, anyway), written and spoken English is required. If you need a requirement it's B2/C1.
You don’t need to be able to discuss Shakespeare, but you need to clearly communicate your work with the team. In case Kate comes and asks “How do I get my instance updated?”, you have to be able to help her out.
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages