You'll be working in the Risk IT team in Krakow for one of the leading investment banks. We will provide core platform services to Risk and Finance business divisions.. Together as team, we provide solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards.
We are looking Java developer (hands-on, problem solver, technical expert) with potential to be a team/technical lead which would be able to:
- collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots, minimum viable products, business cases and quality control
- communicate to and influence stakeholders
- contributing to the design of the system by participating in the architecture and technical discussions with the team
- build and maintain applications in an Agile environment using Kubernetes & Azure Cloud
- document the provided resolutions
Experience of full remote work and self-organization skills are appreciated
Who we're looking for?
- Solid IT experience, Senior level development experience
- Java development experience (at least 1-2 years)
- Previous working experience with: TDD methodology, Spring Boot, React, CI/CD, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Docker
jBPM, Flowable, Camunda BPM, Microservices