IT Project Manager
120 - 150 pln net / hr (B2B)
The project is with a Leading banking sector client in Krakow, Poland.
Who we're looking for?
- 10-13 years of project management experience, awareness of PM process and methodologies, Stakeholder and Risk Management, Reporting, having good negotiation skills.
- Essential knowledge of technology platforms and infrastructure (Server, Storage, Database, Networks, AWS Cloud migration ).
- Proven experience of delivering projects using industry standard project management methodologies e.g. Prince2, PMI, Agile etc. (Good to have certification).
- Proven decision maker and problem solver who can work independently and able to coordinate with different teams.
- Experience of working with virtual global teams (located locally and remotely) across the globe will be an advantage.
- Experience in Banking and Finance domain (preferred, but not essential).
- Knowledge of Jira will be an advantage.
- Project management certification will be added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication with proactive individual project driving capabilities.