Tools & technologies used on the project
- .NET 4.8
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- XML, Xpath
- R language
...and more depending on the project
Core insurance/banking systems implementation, configuration, integration, and customization of software according to client’s needs
Who we're looking for?
- Commercial and/or academic experience in C# programming language (min. 2 years)
- Very good understanding of OOP principles
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions (also not related to .NET and Microsoft technologies)
- Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have
- Software development best practices
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to travel
- Any of the following: Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, or any similar hands-on experience
- R language
- GitHub (or any other public repository) profile with own projects
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Technical Leader / Customer
Concurrent projects per team member?
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages