Our job is to boost other teams' productivity by providing them proper tools, conducting knowledge-sharing sessions, and supplying them with solutions they need to work effectively on our UI. You will be responsible for implementing core mechanisms used across the whole Dynatrace UI.
We want someone to become part of our tight-knit team and help us to take part in the design and implementation of the new next-generation Dynatrace UI platform. Sounds hard-core, doesn’t it? But it’s (probably) the best job in the world!
You can choose the challenge that could be the best for you. Check below for more details.
Platform UI team
We’re building an open and scalable web platform that allows developers to produce custom, use case oriented features and apps, benefiting from unique storage technology with powerful built-in capabilities to query and analyse data. Our current goal is to create the frontend core of the platform, which provides a technical base for other apps and enables access to rich platform functionality through comprehensive composite SDK. We also develop foundational system apps and smart UI components that wrap the data in awesome visual layer, carefully polished by UX and UI Ops teams.
Tech stack: TypeScript, React, Node.JS, REST API, Yarn, Jest.
Settings 2.0 UI Framework
We’re preparing a next-gen Settings framework. Complete rewrite from UI, backend, and storage. As for front-end developer, you’ll join the effort to create a framework for the declarative rendering of visualization, validation, and editing data for other teams to use. The more heart we put into it, the happier developers and users will become.
Tech stack: TypeScript, Angular, Angular Reactive forms, RxJs, Jest, Nx DDD libraries
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
We can guarantee
- Mentoring from best-in-class software engineers
- One whole day per Sprint for self-development
- Hackathons, where you can innovate Dynatrace
- Working on a world-class, enterprise-grade product
- TOP hardware and the best software to collaborate you can possibly get
- Your ideas will be heard and you will be able to act on them!
You’ll be responsible for
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace platform solution
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features from a front-end perspective
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Engaging in building the product roadmap
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Sharing knowledge
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills & experience
- Experience with web development of user-facing interfaces
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques for writing high-quality code
- Appetite for working with highly scalable web applications with a cutting-edge user interface
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Good English communication skills
- Great team-player skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to see the big picture
Welcome additional skills
- Knowledge of any modern UI framework (esp. React or Angular)
- Experience in UI unit-testing (with libraries like Jest, ts-mockito, testing-library, Test Cafe)
- Knowledge of UI building technologies (NodeJs, Webpack, Gulp, Bazel, etc.)
- Comfortable with using and writing REST-based interfaces
- Practical knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Java engineering working knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Sala Sportowa
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking