As a CICD Solution Architect you will play a key role in Aptiv’s global continuous integration and cloud strategy, creating concepts and designs of high complex CICD solutions to enhance Aptiv’s software development and create an outstanding release management platform. You will challenge existing solutions to bring them to the next level and will lead the conception of entirely new and game changing solutions.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to proof concepts and explore state of the art solutions, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
- Design, implement and deliver CI/CD solutions for infrastructure distributed on Cloud or Physical servers.
- Design and implement application and workload migrations from private data centre’s to Cloud.
- Create CI/CD solution templates including automated infrastructure vertical and horizontal scaling.
- Liaise directly with AWS Technical Managers and extend the solution with state of the art services.
- Lead and create a container based concept to deliver CI/CD at scale.
- Manage on going relationships and communication with IT Service Suppliers and Aptiv’s project teams.
Who we're looking for?
- You have an Information Technology degree or similar.
- You have an operational knowledge about CI/CD frameworks and DevOps technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
- You know application security, software integration and don’t hesitate to automate things.
- You have experience in AWS and/ or Azure.
- You know current state of the art CI/CD applications like Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, or Zuul.
- You know what an Agile Team is and CICD is nothing new for you.
- You are Curious: Explore your curiosity, challenging the status quo.
- You are Strategic: Plan ahead adopting future intelligence to break down barriers.
- You are Innovative: Challenge us to think outside the box, creating solutions which will enhance our technology landscape.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages