When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
- High level of visibility, credibility, and empowerment you can take for granted.
- You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide
- You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Poland
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also, flexible working hours are important for us
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you: Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more - our Talent Advisor will share all details during an interview.
- Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem.
- Help build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products, that are specifically focused on cloud service development.
- You will use current programming language and technologies write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Who we're looking for?
Important for us:
- University degree in a software/engineering/science related discipline with proven programming track record in industry
- Good knowledge of Golang or Python or C/C++or JAVA with development experience of Intel Architecture/x86 or other multi-core processor architecture
- Problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate
Nice to have - opportunities to learn:
- Building distributed applications
- Building Cloud Native / Micro-services-based applications in Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Building cloud orchestration related technologies e.g. Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Linux development
- Working with influencing, and contributing to open source communities and open source projects
- Networking and related protocols
- Web Assembly / Run Time workloads
- Performance benchmarking and application optimization experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies