At Jazzros, we help our clients to develop solutions for Industry 4.0.
We are calling for C++ 3D Core Algorithms Engineers (Remote in Ukraine or Poland) who want to develop software solutions aimed at digitizing and automating the customization of high performing protective, medical, and sports equipment.
This is a great opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets and experience in software engineering, Computational Geometry, and CAD. You will work in close collaboration with people with background in mechanical, biomedical, software and physics engineering.
- Develop efficient and reliable geometric algorithms for producing customized wearable products like orthotics braces or casts, prosthetics arms, special sports equipment, etc.
- Collaborate within a team about new features, architecture, etc.;
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
Who we're looking for?
- Graduate degree in Math or Physics;
- Solid knowledge in Computation Geometry;
- Experience with developing software in modern C++/Python;
- Knowleddge of ParaView architecture & ParaView plugin development;
- Experience with Qt, VTK, ParaView;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Understanding CAD geometry data structure (Surface, BREP, etc.);
- Experience with CAD libraries: OpenCasCade and/or OpenNURBS;
- Experience with developing software using JS stack;
- Experience with Emscripten;
- Experience deploying solutions to cloud services.
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages