As a HR Operations Service Manager you will be a part of the Global Application & Development team. Our goal is to build a world class global support team, to manage and transform operational support for our HR, Legal, WREF and Corporate Secretariat customers.
- Manage service performance (i.e. SLAs) across level 2 and level 3 support groups
- Manage service compliance requirements (e.g. GDPR, SOX, GxP etc)
- Provide service reporting meeting stakeholder and senior management requirements
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships with business and IT counterparts up to the SVP level.
- Own and execute major incident processes and drive to rapid conclusion by managing resources across teams and providing excellent and timely communications through service alerting
- Manage supplier and vendor relationships
- Drive service transition activities and ensuring services transition across support teams by ensuring knowledge transfer is effective and driving Early Life Support activities to ensure new deployments stabilize and support teams pick up knowledge
- Manage escalations
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years of experience as a Service Manager
- Experience as a People Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills required, often in high-pressure situations
- Experienced in influencing large teams of resources providing services in a matrix environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills capable of building relationships across different teams in the organization (IT and Business).
- Provide excellent reporting to all levels within organization and excellent stakeholder management experience (up to and including SVP)
- Excellent understanding and experience of ITIL-based service
- Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experiences.
- Knowledge and experience supporting cloud Workday and SuccessFactors (SAP) cloud-based services
- Understanding and experience of Agile development
- Understanding and experience of AIOPs & DevOps
- Working experience of ServiceNow
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages