Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Looking for a Business Analyst for engagement in different Capital Markets applications.
- Be the main point of contact with Product Managers in order to elicit, analyze, and validate complex business requirements for the content onboarding program. Making sure requirements meet standards and are signed off and properly communicated to technology.
- Control change from Product Managers that could affect the business case.
- Document and translate the business requirements into detailed user stories, acceptance criteria and rationales.
- Gathering sample data required from modelling and development.
- Engaging with Logical and Physical Model teams for work
AGILE & SCRUM
- Act as a proxy for the Product Managers as the key point of contact with the development teams to answer their questions about the requirements.
Who we're looking for?
- Business analysis experience within a global organization, participating in complex highly scaled initiatives with multiple dependencies.
- Ability to capture business solution agnostic requirements and represent them effectively.
- Ability to translate business requirements to quality functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understands requirements management best practice and ensures these practices are used.
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology, including experience in user story mapping and writing user stories and acceptance criteria utilizing Behavioral Driven Development (BDD).
- Excellent communication skills including ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analysis, research and process mapping skills.
- Excellent writing skills - both technical and non-technical
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability handle multiple complex tasks.
- Understands the principles of usability and helps ensure the software is fit for purpose.
- Understands the effects of technology used within development, and the impact on the business client.
- Excellent Business process modelling and mapping, customer journey documenting.
- Experience in data modelling, data analysis.
- 5+ years capital markets experience as business analyst
- Good business analysis skills ( run workshops, capture, analyse, present)
- Good understanding of Agile software development ( scrum, sprints, epics & user stories, backlog & prioritization )
- Basic project management skills ( resource allocations, coordination, handling dependencies and raising risks and issues )
- Solid experience with one or more of below
- MIFID-2 post trade
- Reference data systems
- End-to-end Workflow requirement gathering & re-design
- Experience in IB or Financial Services.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis Book of Knowledge or CBAP an advantage