Client, a market leading, North-West based Fintech software company develops next-generation analytics and optimisation software designed to address challenges around 'Big Data' in the Financial Services space.
The team are committed to pushing the boundaries of the products we work with and helping our clients deliver leading-edge analytics to help solve very real business challenges. You will work with modern technologies and be an integral part of continuing to evolve our high-performing platform. If you are serious about being a part of the fast-paced and exciting journey, then this project should be top of the list!
- Collaborate with team which consists of local developers and client's representatives, Product Owner on all project stages to ensure testing process is properly detailed and handled with appropriate attention starting from Requirements Analysis and down to UAT phase;
- Develop and maintain Test Cases, Test Reports, Test Data, Testing Approach;
- Testing database;
- Test scripts creation, execution, and maintenance;
- Participation in Scrum events with the client;
- Work on mastering business domain knowledge to be able to ensure quality in-depth on functional/business logic level;
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of working in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and excellent in defects/bugs tracking;
- Experience in requirement analysis (impact analysis, traceability matrix, functional & non-functional requirements);
- Experience in test design techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, state transition etc.);
- Excellent in test execution (the end to end technical testing that ensures we cover not only functionality but performance, security and operations testing);
- Good practical SQL skills for the testing database;
- Experience working Python Junior-Regular level or good level in Py
- Experience in Agile Scrum environments
- Hands-on knowledge with next tools (the more the better - not ALL must be in portfolio): Jira, Bamboo, Nginx, TestRail, Selenium, Mocha etc.
- financial background would be a great advantage
- Experience working PostgreSQL
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- TDD, BDD notion