Are you passionate about computer graphics and high-performance computing? Are you staying up-to-date with the newest releases of PC hardware, especially GPUs? Would you like to have hands-on experience with state-of-the-art HW, sometimes even before others get a chance?
If you've answered YES to the any of these questions, then this job may be for you!
AMD ODC Poland Team is looking for a seasoned IT professional with experience in administrating Windows and Linux systems, as well as practical knowledge of scripting and automation to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. As an IT Specialist, you will support our efforts in shaping the future of discrete GPUs and 3D graphics and have a hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware.
Your responsibilities will be supporting the team and the local IT infrastructure. That includes:
- Maintenance of our performance lab,
- Administration of our local network and hardware infrastructure (firewall, NAS, servers, host/target development systems, etc.)
- Software and hardware setup and configuration,
- Management of our local HW resources,
- Ad-hoc engineer support.
Who we're looking for?
- Windows & Linux administration,
- Network Administration,
- Shell / Bash / PowerShell,
- Hardware installation and maintenance,
- Great problem-solving skills,
- Very good command of English (C1+).
- General knowledge of 3D graphics and rendering techniques,
- Familiarity with a scripting language, e.g. Python, Perl, etc.,
- Acquaintance with HW testing and optimization.