We are looking for .NET Developers to join our Digital Competency Center. It is a department in which we implement solutions tailored to business needs. Projects are in the field of providing web and mobile applications to external clients, mainly foreign. We act in various business domains from insurance, through industry, iOT, energetics and e-commerce to finance services.
We are expanding teams that will build online payment engines for one of the global Payment Service Provider in the fintech market. Our applications process 2,5 billion transactions for companies from 50 different countries. We run projects in agile methodologies, working with CI/CD approach and microservices architecture. Communication with client is in English.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders from product definition to running in production in a DevOps collaborative mindset
- Being part of a Scrum team and participating actively in all its rituals
- Taking active part in peer-working sessions
- Creating innovative & high quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through Scrum iterations
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of working experience in .NET projects
- Thorough knowledge of tooling suite & environment: Visual Studio 2019 or Rider, Git, Confluence, Jira, ReSharper, NCrunch
- Good understanding of CI/CD and experience with: Azure DevOps, BitBucket, Bamboo, Terraform, Puppet, Octopus
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience on Fullstack positions using: ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Core MVC
- Good understanding of clean code principles
- Experience with ASP .NET Core, SOA, ReactJS or Angular 2+ is nice to have
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking