Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small, nimble fast growing group and our team is expanding. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, cutting edge science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team. Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators
As a Build & Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure to support Logitech's VC Software Engineering team. You will work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable automation solutions to enable rapid development, configuration management of the source code and supporting test, deployment and production sustaining activities.
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the Engineering team
- Implement features of automation/tools that would help teams achieve higher level of development efficiency
- Extend the build system for new application initiatives if/when needed.
- Work with engineering teams to ensure tight integration of automation from development to validation
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Gerrit, Jenkins, Github and extend/maintain as needed
- Ensure the infrastructure is secure, recoverable (disaster, data) and maintained (security patches, tool upgrades, etc.) and highly automated
Who we're looking for?
- Strong knowledge of Git and repo tool used with Android
- Strong experience scripting in Python, Bash with the ability to dissect build scripts and parallelize them.
- Experience with Java build systems, Gradle, Soong
- Experience with Android test frameworks such as Espresso, Robolectric and Appium
- Experience with Android build systems (building system images)
- Prior experience with security tools and code signing is extremely helpful
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and add it to the technology stack
- Proven ability to drive adoption across team boundaries and cross-functional teams across different time zones while ensuring and enforcing standards which are required for large-scale production-level software
Working in video collaboration system with devices.