You will be a part of digital transformation teams who drives innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients of an international bank.
Management and execution of all cutover related activities, such as:
- Definition of detailed schedule of events (SOE) and leading the execution on cutover events
- Definition, organisation and leading the execution of dress rehearsals
- Engagement of and with all involved stakeholders
- Run respective cutover forums and governing bodies
- Establishing and managing the overall readiness framework and associated checklists (Functional, Non-functional, Migration, User/business, (IT) operational, Technical, Post-live)
Who we're looking for?
- Good structuring skills
- Experience with engaging various stakeholders and stakeholder groups
- Capability to tightly manage execution activities (e.g. execution of SOE)
- Keeping a cool head under stress and in case of unforeseen events
- Profound understanding of the mechanics of major platform transformations/migrations
- Experience in banking area
- Preferably experience as cutover manager
- Hand-on technical experience (e.g. as a developer)