Our two scrum teams in Kraków are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle Agency Revenue Optimization suite (Commissions, Retailment and many more) for Agency customers across Travel Solutions. We deliver front and back-end solutions (services).
As a Test Engineer on this team, you will have an impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the right products to our customers. You will help develop test cases at the inception of new features, refine test strategies and develop powerful new test automation tools. You will be surrounded by highly technical, young, energetic and friendly professionals with passion for quality and automation. We're moving to Google Cloud.
In addition, your soft skills will be crucial to help our other QAs to increase their knowledge and productivity.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in QA methodologies and test automation
- Selenium, Junit 5, AssertJ, JAVA 8, REST-assured, GIT,
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Linux, Jenkins (with Jenkins Pipeline), Maven, Allure,
- SQL, CSS selectors, JS (testing REACT application)
- ISTQB certificate
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages