Senior Salesforce Admin will support the technical part of Salesforce team to ensure high quality performance, internal processes optimization, design and supervise integration with external systems and database in collaboration with development team. This person will join one of the Systems Teams, responsible for tools used by internal users - sales and customer support.
- Advanced Salesforce Administration
- Responsible for architecture and technical analysis
- Supervise system integration with external services (two-way communication)
- Supervise internal Salesforce processes resulting in weak-point exposure and optimization plan
- Take the initiative to improve support processes, decrease delivery time, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Look for ways to automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules and groups
- Supervise helpdesk managing operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functional requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Evaluate and supervise internal upgrades to verificate possible impact on existing processes.
- Responsible for system requirements to business requirements (technical documentation)
- Basic Apex knowledge, ability to implement minor changes
- Maintain and customize Service and Sales Cloud applications
- Supervise custom reports and dashboards
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners
Who we're looking for?
- Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects
- A keen eye for detail and analytical skills
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames
- Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative courteous working relationships with others
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other Information
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package