New project designed from scratch
The Business Analyst is responsible for helping business partners implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, project or program, and communicating them clearly to teams. The Business Analyst provides general analytical support across the entire organization, and therefore should understand key business processes, key business drivers, and the short and long-term direction and related technologies. During development, he/she deals with issues and questions as well as provides support in implementing required changes. The Business Analyst also performs user testing and supports quality efforts.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 6 or more years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of capital markets
- Requires technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Has familiarity the Agile methodology and ceremonies (but also of the classical Waterfall methodology to interact with certain teams)