At Sabre Hospitality we're excited as we're scaling new heights with our partnerships with some of the top hotel chains in the world while we build the industry's first and only integrated Full-Service Property Management Platform (FS-PMS) on Cloud with a micro-services architecture. Our PMS products are being used by thousands of properties world-wide, already. The FS-PMS Platform is being built as a ground-up distributed system (high scale, highly available, durability of data and so on) both from technology and business perspective. Sabre Hospitality is looking for a talented Senior Software Java Engineer to join the team to accelerate this journey. Make a change and join Sabre Hospitality team!
- Understand the business requirements, develop design and system code using advanced technology stack
- Design, build and maintain reliable system code for complex cloud native applications spanning mobile, web, backend, platform, API gateways and more
- Produce production ready high-quality code as well as meet nonfunctional requirements of performance, operability, scalability etc. for a cloud native application
- Adhere to design, coding, unit testing and documentation standards
- Support cross functional teams in deployment and troubleshooting issues of the code developed.
100% remote option
Who we're looking for?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in software development
- Sound hands on knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and Design patterns
- Expert at building Cloud Native product development preferably with GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Excellent knowledge of building Microservices based application hosted in Cloud environments
- Expertise at development using Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring technologies, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in development of RESTFUL Services.
- Thorough understanding and should have extensively used XML, JSON, Log4j.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySql, SQL) as well as NoSQL databases like Couch DB
- Experience in leading small teams and responsible for technical design, code review, NFR & on time delivery of modules handled by a team
- Expertise in end to end development of Modern web apps and works with Cross functional teams on Requirements, Design, Development & deployment
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/TestNG/Unit Testing and mocking tools
- Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience in API documentation using tools like Swagger UI
Necessary skillset/ toolset:
- Spring, Spring Boot, RESTFul Services
- Design Patterns
- Cloud Native/Agnostic Development (GCP/AWS)
- Docker or similar containerization technologies
- Databases (RDMS/NoSQL)
- Kafka/Event streaming
- Monitoring/Alerting tools Grafana/Kibana/AppDynamics
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages