1. Do you want to fight regression?
2. Are you a tester who creates scripts that work instead of you?
3. Are you able to refactor and improve test automation code?
If you answered yes three times to the above questions, this job offer is for you. Join forces of justice fighting for better software quality and smoother releases.
We are looking for Test Automation Engineers for various projects for our clients.
- documentation review
- test design
- implementation of test scripts
- updating and improving test scripts
- executing automated tests
- analysis of test results and bug reporting
- retesting of fixed bugs
- cooperating with developers to fix defects
- taki part in sprint planning and retrospectives
Who we're looking for?
- minimum 1,5 year experience in testautomation in commercial projects,
- good communication skills,
- problem solver with English (min. B2, fluent written and spoken),
- proactive team player with koledge of Selenium, REST ad Rest-Assured.
Nice to have:
- more than 2 year experience in test in commercial projects,
- knolwedge of Jira, Postman, RabbitMQ, JMeter, SoapUI, Python, Java, SQL,
- commercial experience in banking and insurance,
- commercial experience in medical and energy industry.
- Hot beverages
- Integration events