Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
As a member of Security & Network Operations Center you will monitor security, hunt for threats and vulnerabilities in variety of modern information systems, complex cloud and network infrastructure operating across the globe.
- Develop monitoring scenarios, analyse events and metrics to identify security incidents, anomalous activities and potential threats to systems, networks and applications
- Design, build, improve, operate, troubleshoot and perform maintenance of systems and solutions supporting security function
- Identify and respond to anomalous activities, security incidents and alerts; categorize and escalate issues; prioritize incidents in accordance with business requirements
- Perform investigations of security incidents
- Analyse environment, identify trends in cloud, infrastructure and application security
- Develop mitigation strategies and support in remediation activities
- Investigate and troubleshoot application and infrastructure performance issues, develop metrics and alerts for multiple environments
- Contribute to building security knowledge base and sharing it across the organization
Who we're looking for?
- Experience and knowledge in cybersecurity / IT security space
- Strong will to develop skills in cybersecurity and to learn new technologies
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work in agile environment
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, creativity and attention to details
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts
- Experience in security monitoring, Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, cybersecurity incident response or threat hunting
- Knowledge of solutions supporting security monitoring, e.g.: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Prevention / Detection Systems (IPS/IDS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), firewalls, vulnerability scanners
- Cybersecurity and forensics related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CEH, GCIH, GCFA, GREM, CCNP Security, CompTIA Security+, OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN)
- Knowledge of security standards, concepts, procedures and best practises (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27001, OWASP), as well as threats and attack vectors
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems, network infrastructure concepts and cloud solutions (in particular AWS)
- Knowledge of cloud security solutions (e.g. AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, WAF)
- Working knowledge of scripting and programming languages
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages