Join our client's Development Center and become a member of the open minded, progressive and professional team. The team is responsible for a portfolio of products including ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used to manage the ITSM processes within the bank. The client is operating in the investment banking industry.
- Collection of user stories and low-level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements
- Contact and engage with global stakeholders to gather information, facilitate workshops and feed into the design team
- Stakeholder management, ensuring clients' needs from across the organization are understood and can be easily translated into outcomes
- Participate and support with project planning and documentation
- Quality Assurance and test planning
- Take the role of intermediary, working closely with product teams and constantly interacting with Software Engineers, Testers and Subject Matter Experts on a range of Investment Banking, Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Trust Banking products and projects.
- Work with architects, engineers, UX, QA and throughout the backlog building process, to avoid the roadblocks inherent in a sequential process
- Actively involve oneself in the creation of a realistic roadmap that mitigates project risk
- Active involvement with design activities
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience (business / data analysis fields, business systems management or similar)
- Have experience working in Investment Banking / Trading / regulated environment and/or experience of working within organisations of large scale
- General experience and knowledge of IT infrastructure, specifically desktop / application virtualisation concepts
- Experience of Business Intelligence software and systems high beneficial (e.g. Microsoft PowerBI, SQL)
- Have experience of business process mapping and undertake business process re-engineering
- Have experience of specifying business and systems requirements, deep experience in requirements elicitation from various stakeholder groups
- Have experience of data analysis, both business process & systems
- Ability to capture and record technical information about systems and associated data in Excel (advanced skills required) and ability to communicate information to infrastructure teams
- Ability to take direction and execute
- Experience of migration planning and coordination.
- Provide Project Support (raising JIRAs, Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create platform Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.)
- Work with technical team to review high level / detailed design documents.
- Take an analytical approach with great attention to detail (data analysis skills required)
- Will question and challenge proposals and solutions, be enthusiastic and be proactive in meetings / workshops
- In particular, the ability to explain even complex concepts clearly through written & visual mediums is expected, so as to create a trusted set of reference documents for the team and for the client
- Ability to work with distributed teams & keep everyone aligned on common goals without meeting face to face
- Ability to create & maintain a product backlog with multiple stakeholders
- Actively manage the client's expectations, make assumptions explicit and keep a log of important decisions throughout the engagement
- Active involvement with Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing activities
- Write User Acceptance Criteria
- Sufficient understanding of technical idioms
- Experience coordinating meetings with data and systems owners to gather information
- ServiceNow experience desirable
- Azure (Cloud) experience is preferable