Looking for motivated and open minded professional to join brand new team that managing reporting on top of data distribution layer.
You will be able to apply your talents in both of tech-stack area as well as in process driving and communication as per your own personal understanding of career development strategy.
Top3 investment bank organization ensures multination environment of non-stop 5/24 joint worldwide Software development environment that includes Luxoft, Client and other vendor Engineers.
Application is Enterprise wide system that serves as golden source of reference/dictionary information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management. Regulatory requirements is the main focus here.
Complicated multi components Microservice architecture ensures huge technologies list to boost up your personal tech-stack.
Internal training and mentorship programs ensures ability to improve things once some of the technology listed in requirements missing in your portfolio.
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implementation of cross-platform Microservice architecture based application within a structured development process
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle) once there's a need
- Occasional Design and review of data model (optional)
- Direct communication with customers in Agile mode
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems.
- Business travel onsite (New York), rarely as per need
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Who we're looking for?
- Kotlin or Java
- Spring framework