TOC EUS Service Operations Management is a Global function provides support for different Operational Units including the Technology Service Desk the first point of contact for all the banks users for any issues they experience associated with their working environment, typically associated with, but not limited to the Global desk top products and applications used by the bank.
- Document new IT Services for end-user and Support staff using a content management tool
- Review and validate existing content with the respective service manager
- Analyze feedback, trends and ratings of the solutions and continuously improve the content in collaboration with stakeholders
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems
- To share good practice from staff, our membership and from elsewhere with colleagues and with members.
- Understands clients' needs and concerns; responds promptly and effectively to client needs; Customizes services and products as appropriate
- Collaborates with others in own unit and across boundaries; acknowledges others' contributions; works effectively with individuals of different culture and gender
- Understand the fundamental ITIL Processes
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of industry experience out of which at least 1 years in a Knowledge Manager role or support role.
- Good communications skills and expert planning skills. Should be able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization
- Good analyzing skills and ability to transform it in content
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills in English
- Excellent PC hardware/software troubleshooting skills (Windows 10 and Office 365) and knowledge on windows Profile management including local and roaming profiles
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels
- Excellent team player & Pro-active, positive personality and "can-do" attitude
- Strong learning capability and committed to self-development
- Able to adapt to changes and have flexibility in performing the knowledge management role