The Product Owner is a member of the product management team responsible for In particular in development of a platform that is used to deploy expert driven data analytics given deployment options such as, compute module, info gateway, headless industrial PC within the plant etc. Product is used to execute machine learning application, where low latency is a requirement.
This role has a strong emphasis on being able to gather, define and validate product requirements from customers and other stakeholders. The Product Owner is also responsible for managing these product requirements through an agile software development process.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of requirements and/or application engineering.
- Understanding of industrial automation, including control and/or visualization software products
- Domain knowledge in Life Science, Food and Beverage, Automotive, and Consumer Product Goods
- Experience interfacing with customers and defining customer problems
- Experience translating requirements into development activity for a global team
- Excellent communications and technical writing skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good coordination and leadership skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking