The client is building a new Portfolio Management system from scratch. The work has already been started by our team and we have delivered the first MVP, now the main implementation phase is approaching. The project extensively uses AWS cloud tools and a Java-based stack.
You will be a part of a Scrum team working on a common objective. The team is self-managing and has the freedom to define the architecture and delivery process. Each team will have its own highly skilled PO, BA, QA, and DEVs. We will listen to your voice, remove obstacles, support you and the team by all means possible, and in return, we expect responsibility and progress.
We expect the specialist to help the leadership of the development stream - support PM/PO/BA/QA, provide insights and feedback on the requirements, processes, project from the technical point of view; help to set up the workflow and work pipeline for developers; help with estimations; find proper solutions and ensure the team and stakeholders understand them and the reasons for them.
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-on experience working with Java and Docker
- AWS tech stack, RDS cluster, Fargate Cluster (at least basic knowledge is required and willingness to learn more)
- Knowledge about microservice architectures and integration patterns
- Skills in Spring Boot, API design, database design
- Great communication skills
- Ready to drive things forward - proactive and motivated
- Critical thinking - identify problems, question everything, challenge the team, break boundaries
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips