We are looking for an experienced Oracle DB Developer for the Infrastructure Security Engineering (Automation & Tooling) sector.
As a part of Database Engineering program in financial line of business, you'd be responsible for maintaining up-to-date versions of Oracle DB technologies used.
In close cooperation with DBA in this project, you'd participate in designing and providing solutions and packages for Operations Team.
Technologies used: Oracle, UNIX, MariaDB
We are looking for a self-starter, who can help to backfill / support current DBA. If you have previous MariaDB experience, this would be highly beneficial for the role.
Design and prepare Oracle DB solutions
Coordinate DB packaging delivery process,
Take part in the vulnerability assessment calls as a DB Engineering SME,
Support the team effort towards meeting goals by thorough analysis of requirements, scope and agreements with Operations/Applications Teams,
Database upgrades & migrations, cloning , backup, restore & recovery using RMAN
Diagnose and resolve performance, connectivity, security and database corruption issues in a critical production environment.
All above applicable to infrastructure which has standalone and RAC databases using file-system based or ASM based storage.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- You are an experienced Oracle DB Developer / Admin
- You have experience in database tuning / writing complex (PL/)SQL queries
- You have production support experience of Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c
- You have built and supported High Availability solutions
- You are an articulate speaker that is able to share your ideas and work closely with application teams
- Able to report on progress in a clear and timely fashion
- Familiar in Unix system administration relevant to Oracle database management
- Experienced in RAC/ASM, Grid Control Management and Golden Gate replication, High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Familiar with Standby and Data Guard technology
- MariaDB experience;
- Experience within banking industry;
- PostgreSQL, Sybase, UNIX administration or bash scripting