We are looking for a savvy Data Analyst to join our CTO team who can transform raw data to meaningful insights and show the same in elaborative visualizations to assist our decision makers.
The hire will be responsible for acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and creating optimized and efficient ETL workflows. Candidate should be able to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and create dashboards on top of it.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data analyst who can conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, design efficient ETL workflows and show the insights through dashboards.
The Data Analyst will support our ML developers and data architects on data initiatives and will ensure an optimal data transformation architecture that is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Designing and maintaining data systems and visualizations; this includes fixing ETL workflow errors and other data-related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources and performing exploratory data analysis (EDA) to validate data sources for consumption.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics.
- Preparing dashboards for executive leadership that effectively communicate insights.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process.
Who we're looking for?
Must Have (hands-on) experience:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role
- Expertise in ETL Tools like Alteryx or Informatica (PowerCenter)
- Python understanding and knowledge
- Expertise in Visualization Tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Cloudera/Hadoop understanding
- Expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Desirable (would Be a Plus)
- Big Data and Hadoop concepts (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Beeline, Spark etc.)
- Azure Data concepts (ADLS Gen2, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Synapse, HDInsight etc.)
- Programming experience with R / Scala
- ETL tools such as Pentaho Kettle, Stitch (Talend)
- Willingness to learn ML concepts.