We are looking for a highly motivated Software Developer who will work in a cross functional and international team in an innovative and agile environment. Subject matter would be to extend software functionalities of a Network and Service Management platform which is planned to manage network services functions and artefacts. That also includes standard Dev/Ops features and responsibilities. TMPL is hiring people for international team hosted in Warsaw.
- Extend software functionalities of a Network and Service Management platform which is planned to manage network services functions and artefacts.
- That also includesstandard Dev/Ops features and responsibilities
- You will work in a cross functional and international team in an innovative and agile environment.
- You will join international team hosted in Warsaw.
Who we're looking for?
- Have experience with Java or Python.
- Have experience of administration and development on Linux Operating Systems.
- Have experience with Docker.
- Have basic SQL database knowledge.
- Have good knowledge of git.
- Have fluent English for day to day communication.
Optional, but good to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Experience with micro services.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience in contributing to Open Source projects.
- Understanding of virtualization platforms like Openstack.
- Good communication skills with usage of remote technologies e.g. chat, telepresence, webex, trello, Jabber.
- Teamwork, open-minded, empathy, adaptability and accountability are highly welcome.
- Big-picture thinking and awareness of software architecture.
- Positive attitude to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Critical thinking to have ability to look at the results from different angles.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages