The Senior Scrum Master is a critical member of every Agile product team at GSK. In this role you will lead Scrum teams in applying and optimizing Scrum practices to maximize team performance and efficiency.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career.
- Enables and role models adoption of the Scrum guidelines and framework and supports successful implementation up to 4 Scrum teams simultaneously.
- Leads and coaches the Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Leads the teams to deliver best value for company.
- Gets teams to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Works with Scrum Teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves teams impediments with other Scrum Masters and stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Supports work across Tech on business strategy alignment, dependencies, risks and capacity.
Who we're looking for?
- Several years of Scrum Master experience with track record of positive impact on the teams.
- Knowledge of modern software development lifecycle, ideally in Marketing Technology / Digital Marketing environment
- Ability to support multiple teams with high-stake initiatives while keeping stakeholders and technology and operations partners appropriately updated.
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills.
- Deep understanding of Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or other Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience using Jira, Confluence (or other Agile solutions) and modern collaboration / facilitation tools
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages