We are looking brand new Data Analytics team for new customer.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Design and implement effective data platform solutions (databases, data lakes, data warehouses) and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Design and implement data ingestion pipelines (ETL/ELT) in Azure environment
- Design and implement platform and data quality monitoring solutions
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Communicate with many different company stakeholders to assess needs and goals
- Evaluate current data architecture and databases
- Apply ETL (extract, transform, load) best practices and design patterns in the creation of data ingestion pipelines
- Research and discover new methods to acquire and process data
- Preserve a repository of all data architecture artifacts
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database and data processing technologies
- Solid data modelling and database design skills
- General knowledge of data consumption and reporting technologies
- Experience with Azure Data Platform
- Experience with Big Data solutions (Hadoop/Spark ecosystem) is a big plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Azure Data Platform: Data Lake gen2, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL, CosmosDB
- SQL, Python
- Data platform monitoring tools
- Big data ecosystem (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, HDFS, Parquet, Avro etc.) is a big plus.