Senior .NET developer
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a .NET developer with experience in Xamarin Native and mobile app development. The platform we are building consists of an API for customers to submit orders, numerous web applications to manage and track orders, several mobile/tablet apps for drivers and server-based algorithms for shortest route calculation, optimized allocation of drivers and handling of the orders.
The server structure is written in .NET/.NET Core, MS SQL, No-SQL and hosted on Microsoft Azure. Client applications are based on Xamarin native, ASP.NET MVC and React.js.
After Covid office in Wroclaw
- Develop and bring to life new features on the logistics platform using C#, ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET MVC / Web API, Xamarin native and Microsoft Azure as part of a highly motivated team
- Be part of an agile team that develops the Driver app, used by hundreds (and scaling to thousands beginning 2021) of drivers, as well as the Hub app, used to sort products in very innovative ways
- Build stable, responsive and clean client applications considering needs of different actors, online and offline usage modes and taking into account power limitations on devices
- Build scalable and performant solutions to handle high platform load using Application Insights
- Build an environment that offers conditions where our solutions can be reliably released at any time - quickly, seamlessly and without any risk of delivering changes - by utilizing DevOps services and best practices from Azure Pipelines
- Follow and enhance coding standards and best practices controlled by approvals of pull requests
- Cover our source code by different types of tests (unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, automated UI tests)
- Solve performance issues with MS SQL server and CosmosDB database
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years experience in .NET/.NET Core development with main focus on app development (Xamarin native)
- Client side development experience
- Good architectural knowledge (micro services architecture is a plus)
- Deep knowledge in SQL
- Good understanding and experience in unit/integration/end-to-end testing
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to experiment, learn and being proactive in order to move the product forward
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Healthcare package