Planday's Integrations team plays a key role in this global picture, making it possible for organizations to use Planday as a platform that suits their unique needs and structures, and with their own APIs and systems environments.
We are now hiring for an Integrations Engineer based out of Poland, Tri-City area, who will form a key link in our internationally distributed Scrum team of developers, designers, and product managers. You will Initially work as a remote developer from your own location, having experience from similar situations will be a strong asset.
Planday is currently building a Polish entity in Gdansk, you will become part of our Polish entity once we have it fully operational, It's an exciting opportunity to be amongst the first people to join our new Polish office.
As our new Integrations Engineer, you will:
- Have a natural curiosity towards learning new things, and the desire to innovate and grow your own abilities.
- Engage with Planday customers and partners directly to drive their success, and to build the capability and features that help them use our platform with ease.
- Take complex business problems and convert them into simple clean code solutions across multiple platforms.
- Design and develop various components of Planday integrations including webhooks, data transformation services, import and export services, Open APIs, and Netcore (C#).
- Implement and maintain integrations between Planday and third-party systems like POS or Payroll.
Who we're looking for?
Our ideal Integrations Engineer is accustomed to a distributed team structure and comfortable in a communicative interface role with outside clients. You will need to rely on an ability to switch contexts effectively and reach pragmatic solutions through quick decision-making.
On the technical side, we welcome interest from software developers looking to take the next step in their career, but ideally, you will carry:
- 3-4 years experience working as a Software Developer with a similar tech stack
- Strong experience developing APIs with ASP.NET Core
- Experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, etc)
- An understanding of API design and documentation principles
- Specific experience with Swagger (OpenAPI Specification) is a bonus
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Good English communication skills
- Specific experience with MS SQL Server is a bonus
- Frontend development proficiency within a modern framework like React, Angular or Vue