The Finance Technology Strategic Calculations team is responsible for the architecture and delivery of calculation applications in bank finance department.
Due to intensive work on green field project we look for experienced Full-stack Java Developer, who can contribute to design and implementation of high-performance and robust systems.
As the Full-stack Java Developer the candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing cross technology solutions (Java/Kotlin and React/AngularJS)
- Implementing software components and tests in Java.
- Profiling and optimizing performance
- Troubleshoot issues and develop resolutions
- Complete assigned tasks based on pre-planned project milestones
- Contribution to DevOps pipelines and Kubernetes deployments
Who we're looking for?
- Expert programming skills in Java or Kotlin
- Experience in work in agile distributed teams and in international environment.
- 4+ years of Hands-on experience on a similar position.
Apart of Java, additional nice to have requirements are:
- Previous experience working in BigData environment (Spark) or willingness to learn
- React or Angular JS libraries
- Cloud deployments in OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (Kafka, Impala etc)