Not a software-house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing product for one of the biggest e-commerce company in Poland.
On job boards, you can often see that having an influence is advertised as a benefit. Well, we think that this is a good start. For us, your impact is actually desirable and required. We believe that mutual and honest feedback will allow us to build a better team, better product and is a great opportunity for personal growth.
We work, succeed and fail as a team. We are eager to help each other in difficult moments. In the terms of teamwork, let's talk about another, often mentioned perk - code review. Of course, we also do it on a daily basis, but again this is only a starting point. We often work collectively on a matter with such tools as pair-programming or Event Storming. In such conditions, obligatory code review becomes redundant, it's just a tool.
We foster a culture of learning and experimentation. You will be able to validate your ideas on the production from day one. Do you think that tuning that query will reduce page load time by 50%? Or maybe changing the placement of that button will boost product conversion rates vastly? No problem, let's check and measure that!
Of course, everyone makes bad calls sometimes. This is natural and there is nothing wrong with that. The worst thing would be not learning those lessons and keeping that knowledge for yourself.
What do we do?
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
How will you make an impact as a Member of our Team?
- You'll collaborate with our team of product managers, designers, QA, data analysts to maximize the value of the product, implement your projects and constantly improve the design process and the tools we use daily,
- You'll be included in decision-making, involved in the comprehensive design and optimization of existing processes,
- You'll make sure your decisions and statuses are well propagated over the whole Product Family to make sure everyone is on the same side.
Who we're looking for?
- Work experience (min. 3 years) in building software products as a designer,
- Experience creating and improving products and services with passion,
- Be open to discussion, sharing your argumentation, and admitting to being wrong,
- An esthete who is insightful and pays attention to user satisfaction,
- Prototyping website interfaces and applications meeting business needs and exceeding the expectations of users in such tools like Figma, Sketch or Axure,
- Ability to visualize your first ideas right away,
- Knowledge about User Experience.
- Experience in designing mobile applications (Android / iOS),
- Experience working with design systems,
- Implementation of qualitative (IDI, usability) and/or quantitative (scenario, questionnaire, information architecture) research,
- Insight into web analytics and A / B test implementation,
- Ability to create animations and micro-interactions.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages