The Krakow Video Security and Analytics team is looking for experienced software engineers to join our Access Control Manager project. We are a cross-functional scrum team of developers with shared responsibilities.
Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada. By joining the team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering innovative and compelling features to our product line and actively participate in all stages of development from feature brainstorming through iterative process improvement and test automation.
You will work as a member of a highly skilled professional team that focuses on achieving goals but has fun while doing so! We are looking for an open-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Practical experience in C++
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or Python is a significant plus
- Knowledge of LDAP, OpenLDAP, Active Directory, Redis
- Understanding of networks fundamentals and networking protocols
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking