The client in Ireland has been a leading provider of digital healthcare services for 15 years. It develops and delivers intelligent systems, including mobile and cloud devices, for leading pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers.
We invite you to join a project to develop systems that collect patient data and help manage chronic conditions such as cancer, diabetes, Parkinson's disease, respiratory and heart disease.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards adopted by the project;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation (Jira);
- Ensuring the high quality of development.;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for a communicative professional in QA' World:)
- 3 + years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer (Java);
- Experience with CI (Jenkins / Gitlab, etc.);
- Experience in setting up testing processes on a project (for both manual and functional testing);
- Good knowledge of the HTTP protocol and RESTful API principles;
- Knowledge of testing frameworks;
- Сonfident English level Intermediate and higher.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus