We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master with Commercial and Integration knowledge to join our IT hub in Gdansk. You will join other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, scrum masters, product owners, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within Commercial in Arla. The Commercial ART is responsible for all technologies and applications, supporting Sales Processes in Arla and delivers the necessary tools. You will start with joining one of our teams: the Integration or Order-to-cash, which have the responsibility for integrating all commercial apps and platforms and SAP SD in Arla.
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Be the single point of contact towards stakeholders for coordination, communication and escalation
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies in a distributed environment.
- Work intensively with various functions in MS Azure DevOps
- Coordinate work between stakeholders and different IT streams
- Define and bring continuous improvement to scrum teams
- Remove impediments for team members
- Challenge the team members on planning- and risk related topics
- Monitor and report on state of epics being handled in the team
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in Scrum Master role
- Experience in working with SAP ECC/S4 Hana and integration (big scale implementations would be a plus)
- Experience with working in an agile setup – preferably SAFe would be a plus
- Ability to deal with conflicts and failures
- Strong adaptation skills to coaching style depending on your team’s maturity and needs
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Great facilitation skills with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds, both authentically and virtually.
- Hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes
- Structured approach towards documenting feedback from team members and stakeholders.
- Solution based mindset.
- Ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously im-prove the way the team works
- Experience working with Agile frameworks would be a plus
- Experience working with MS AzureDevops
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Visa Services
- Money for moving expenses