Andersen Lab is seeking of a talented and experienced Android Developer for one of our customer's projects.
The project of our German customer Relaxroll - a company specializing in the sale of ergonomic rollers for relieving tension from the fascia.
The project is the development of a mobile application that includes a system of post-workout exercises to relax the muscles after fitness classes or on simulators. Thanks to this application, the user can choose a training program for different muscle groups and with different desired results, activate training for different auxiliary devices, watch training and videos of classes, read about devices and order them, as well as view news in this area.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Free relocation between the company's offices - 14 offices in 4 countries;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in developing native applications for the Android platform from 3-4 years;
- Commercial development experience in Java / Kotlin, Android SDK;
- Experience with BLE technology;
- Experience with Retrofit 2;
- Experience with the RESTful API;
- Experience with code versioning tools - Git / Github / Gitlab;
- Knowledge and practical application of Usability/UX principles;
- Level of English-confident Intermediate and higher.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages