We are looking for experienced Project Manager to deal end to end with portfolio of projects in Krakow and Wroclaw locations.
You will be
- accountable for organisation and people management
- accountable for financial planning, monthly and annual forecast, costs, expenses and internal investments
- building efficient communications between distributed development teams
- maintaining oversight of projects to ensure client satisfaction and building high level relationships.
- cooperate with admin functions (recruiting, HR, office operations, IT, legal,...) to make sure operations run smoothly
- leading meetings, providing project updates, working with project risks, issues and escalations
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-on knowledge of software development life-cycle with proven experience in management in software development industry
- Leadership, influence on people, enthusiastic personality,
- Building, transforming and improving teams and larger organizations
- Experience in financial management, understanding P&L
- Experience in kicking off new projects and build delivery from scratch, hiring most talented and experienced engineers, motivation and retention
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, spoken and written English